Please Read Carefully Important Policy Information below.
By placing an order you agree to have read our policies below and understand them.
1. Once its determined that the date is available. You will be required to place a non refundable deposit. This deposit will be in the amount of 50% of the total cost of your cake order.
We serve on a first come first serve basis. We are limited in the amount of orders we accept.
2. We reserve the right to close our book and reject any order for any reason.
3.We must receive the balance by the due date indicated, at least two days before delivery or pickup, cake will not be deliver or provided without full payment.
4. We reserve the right to return your deposit money in full at anytime and cancel your order.
5. The final date for any changes of size (of equal or higher value), style or flavors of the cake is 5 days prior to the event. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
6. In the event that the date of the event is changed. We may change the date if available. Or issue you a credit for another cake of the same value or more for the next available date (within 6 months).
(We will only accept the date change five days before the event)
7. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
–Should there be any issues please contact us immediately before accepting the cake.
8. If you or your representative elect to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves Wendy’s Cake Art LLC possession.
9. The cake delivery might be delayed due to traffic conditions, we try our best to be on time but there is no guarantee .
10.All fondant cakes have white or dark chocolate ganache underneath, is your responsibility to let us know if you prefer one more than the other.
11. Please note that Mondays through Fridays we only deliver after 6 PM, if you need delivery earlier please email us and we will try to get someone but is not guarantee. We deliver late nights to clubs.
You are responsible to be there waiting for the cake, if the delivery person has more than one cake to deliver they will leave to the next delivery and you will have to wait when he is done and there will be an extra charge.
12. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
13. We do not provide progress pictures or the cake being made or before delivery. We are extremely busy working on many cakes at the same time and don’t have the time to stop and take photos and send them to our customers. Also the cake will not look perfect until everything is added and put together so sending pictures before is finished is not ideal.
By Placing and order you have read and agreed to the above terms