THESE ARE THE FLAVORS OF THE ACTUAL CAKE NOT THE FILLINGS.
Yellow mix cake, Vanilla butter cake and Dominican cake are all vanilla cakes but it depends on your taste and what you grow up eating, the texture, flavor and moisture are different on all of them so you have the option to choose. Only choose Dominican cake if you have tried it before and like it.
– Yellow vanilla cake Mix (This cake has the texture of a regular yellow cake mix but made from scratch with a mixture of oil and butter, moist and spongy) This cake is best at room temperature but cold is also soft
– Vanilla butter cake (This cake is made with lots of butter and pure vanilla, the texture is a moist pound cake texture) This cake is best at room temperature not cold
– Dominican cake (Texture similar to a Pound cake made with lots of butter and egg yolks, rich and very flavorful, we use vanilla imported from the Dominican Republic) This cake is best at room temperature not cold.
– Wendy’s specialty cake (Three layer cake, One layer vanilla, one layer chocolate and one red velvet with white chocolate cream cheese and dulce de leche (caramel) filling.
Vanilla Oreos cake (This is made with vanilla butter cake)
– Pink velvet
– Red velvet
– Chocolate Oreos (chocolate cake with Oreos inside)
– Vanilla chocolate chip (This is made with vanilla butter cake)
– Chocolate chocolate chip
– Strawberry (Most strawberry cake with pieces of strawberry inside)
– Marble cake (Combination of vanilla and chocolate cake)
– White cake (This cake is made with mostly oil and egg whites)
– Lemon cake
– Mocha cake
– Blueberry cake
– Raspberry cake
– Banana cake
– Pineapple cake
– Vanilla confetti
– Vanilla multi color
– Caramel custard
– Cannoli filling
– Cookies and cream
– Dulce de leche ( Thick caramel)
– Strawberry custard (Smooth custard flavor strawberry)
– Strawberry Jam (homemade)
– Banana custard
– White chocolate cream cheese
– Pineapple (Homemade)
– Guayaba (Guava)
– Chocolate cream cheese
– Blueberries Jam (homemade)
– Raspberry jam (homemade)
– Coconut custard
Buttercream flavors for filling only
Our buttercream is our own recipe, it’s different than regular buttercream, we don’t use powder sugar so is very smooth and not too sweet.
Banana flavor buttercream
Peanut butter Buttercream
You can also add the following to your fillings for extra charge.
– Fresh bananas (This goes with vanilla custard or banana custard)
– Fresh strawberry (when in season)
– Blueberries (When in season)